Sauce Of Four Cheeses
|Butter||20 Milliliter (1 1/2 Tablespoon)|
|All purpose flour||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Milk||185 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Shredded fontina cheese||185 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Shredded provolone cheese||185 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Emmentaler cheese||185 Milliliter, shredded (3/4 Cup)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||185 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (Use As Required, To Serve)|
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook over a low heat for 30 seconds.
2) Stir in the milk, cook over a gentle heat, stirring continuously, until thickened and smooth.
3) Turn off the heat and beat in all the cheeses, except the Parmesan.
4) Place the saucepan over a pot with simmering water and heat, until the sauce is smooth, stirring frequently.
5) Serve the Sauce of Four Cheeses over hot cooked pasta with the grated Parmesan.
The sauce need not be boiled after the cheeses have been added, else the sauce will separate.