Mushrooms Stuffed With Herb Cheese
|Cream cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley/Fresh basil leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Plain dried bread crumbs||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them. Reserve the caps.
3) With a fork, combine together the chopped mushrooms, cream cheese, basil, parsley, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
4) With an equal amount of the cream cheese mixture, fill each of the reserved mushroom caps.
5) Arrange the stuffed mushroom caps on in a 8x8x2-inch non-stick baking an.
6) Over the stuffing portion of each mushroom, sprinkle an equal amount of bread crumbs.
7) Into the pan-€™s bottom, pour ¼ cup of eater.
8) Bake in the preheated oven till the mushrooms are fork-tender and light brown in color. This takes about 8 to 10 minutes of baking.
9) Arrange the caps stuffed mushroom caps on a decorative serving platter and serve while still hot. Mushrooms Stuffed with Herb Cheese are a delectable appetizer. Can also be served as a side dish.