Mushrooms Stuffed with Herb Cheese
|Cream cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley/Fresh basil leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Plain dried bread crumbs||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them. Reserve the caps.
3) With a fork, combine together the chopped mushrooms, cream cheese, basil, parsley, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
4) With an equal amount of the cream cheese mixture, fill each of the reserved mushroom caps.
5) Arrange the stuffed mushroom caps on in a 8x8x2-inch non-stick baking an.
6) Over the stuffing portion of each mushroom, sprinkle an equal amount of bread crumbs.
7) Into the pan-€™s bottom, pour ¼ cup of eater.
8) Bake in the preheated oven till the mushrooms are fork-tender and light brown in color. This takes about 8 to 10 minutes of baking.
9) Arrange the caps stuffed mushroom caps on a decorative serving platter and serve while still hot. Mushrooms Stuffed with Herb Cheese are a delectable appetizer. Can also be served as a side dish.
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.6 mg4.9%
Sodium 98.6 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.98 g3.9%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 11.5%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet