|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Cooked mixed vegetables||4 Ounce|
|Cooked meat||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Chopped red pepper||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Potato crisps||10 Ounce (2 Packets)|
1. Make a sauce with the butter, flour and stock or milk.
2. Add most of the cheese and season carefully.
3. Pour a little of the sauce into a fireproof dish, slice the eggs and arrange on top.
4. Add the vegetables, meat and pepper to the remaining sauce and heat through.
5. Pour into the dish.
6. Crush the potato crisps, mix with the remaining cheese and sprinkle on top.
7. Put under the grill to brown.
Calories 1429 Calories from Fat 814
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141.9%
Saturated Fat 35.9 g179.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 366.4 mg122.1%
Sodium 2263.8 mg94.3%
Total Carbohydrates 93 g30.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.9%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 60 g120.4%
Vitamin A 30.7% Vitamin C 52.9%
Calcium 72.3% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet