|Grated cheese||4 Ounce|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Cooked mixed vegetables||4 Ounce|
|Cooked meat||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Chopped red pepper||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Potato crisps||10 Ounce (2 Packets)|
1. Make a sauce with the butter, flour and stock or milk.
2. Add most of the cheese and season carefully.
3. Pour a little of the sauce into a fireproof dish, slice the eggs and arrange on top.
4. Add the vegetables, meat and pepper to the remaining sauce and heat through.
5. Pour into the dish.
6. Crush the potato crisps, mix with the remaining cheese and sprinkle on top.
7. Put under the grill to brown.