|Gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Pound|
|Vinaigrette dressing||3 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1) Wash and scrape the celery if needed. Cut the stalks into one and half inch long pieces and cut each lengthwise into julienne.
2) Slice the cheese very thinly and cut into julienne about one and half inch long.
3) Wipe the mushrooms with a dry cloth to remove the dirt if any. Cut it into thin slices.
4) In a salad bowl put cheese, mushrooms, celery, salt and pepper.
5) Add the vinaigrette dressing and toss lightly.
6) Let it rest for 15- 20 minutes.
7) Garnish it with parsley and serve.