Toasted Cheese Special
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, cut into four slices|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion sauce mix||4 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) Toast the bread slices on one side.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and fry the eggs.
3) Prepare onion sauce using 1/2 pint milk, as directed on packet.
4) On the untoasted side of slices, place a slice of cheese.
5) Place fried egg on the toast above cheese slice and pour the sauce over.
6) Sprinkle little black pepper over the egg.
7) Serve warm in breakfast.