|Celery cabbage||2 Pound (Won Bok)|
|Hawaiian red peppers||2 , seeded and chopped (Small Sized)|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Ginger root/1/2 teaspoon ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1) Rinse cabbage and cut into 1-inch slices.
2) In a bowl soak the cabbage in salted water 1 hour.
3) Wash again and drain cabbage thoroughly.
4) Mix thoroughly remaining ingredients.
5) Press the mixture into a 1-quart jar.
6) Cover and refrigerate for several days.
7) Serve as a relish.