|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg||2 Tablespoon, beaten|
1. Blend flour and butter.
2. Work in the cheese and egg. Blend thoroughly, adding seasonings to taste.
3. Chill dough 1 hour.
4. Roll out chilled dough 1/8 inch thick between sheets of waxed paper.
5. Cut into rounds with a 2A inch cutter.
6. Then cut into each round to make a half-moon shape.
7. When dough is all used, gather trimmings into a ball. Re-roll and re-cut. (Chill before re-rolling if needed).
8. Place 'moons' on lightly greased and floured cookie sheets.
9. Brush with extra beaten egg.
10. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
11. Cool, then store in an airtight container, or freeze until needed.