Instant Cottage Cheese
|Low sodium low fat milk||4 1⁄8 Cup (66 tbs)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 quart milk lukewarm.
2) Remove the pan from heat.
3) Gradually add lemon juice.
4) Mix thoroughly and let stand, till the whey (liquid portion) separates from the curd completely.
5) With cheesecloth, line a colander.
6) Through the colander, strain the mixture well.
7) Squeeze the cheesecloth and take out remaining liquid, if any.
8) In a mixing bowl, place the curd.
9) To this, add 2 tablespoons of milk and fructose.
10) With a wire whisk, combine well.
11) Store in the refrigerator and use as required, in any dish of your choice..