Akees And Cheese
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Swiss cheese/Use cheddar cheese of same quantity and form||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Canned akees||18 Ounce, drained|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|Grated swiss cheese/Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Minced parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a frying pan, stir butter until melted.
2) Cook the onion until it is soft and slight brown in color.
Now add the akees.
3) Cook, mix with a fork as you would cook scrambled eggs, for 3 or 4 minutes or until well- heated through.
4) Fold in the cheese.
5) Cook, mixing all the time, until the cheese is melted.
6) Take away from heat and season with pepper.
7) Scatter on top with parsley before serving.