Overnight Cottage Cheese
|Low sodium low fat milk||1 Quart|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a glass container with lid, pour the milk.
2) Let it stand in a warm spot, until the curd separates completely from the whey (liquid portion).
3) By using a colander lined with a cheesecloth, strain the curds and whey.
4) Squeeze and take out remaining liquid, if any.
5) To a mixing bowl, transfer the curds.
6) To this, add the sour cream.
7) With a wire whisk, beat until smooth and creamy.
8) Store in the refrigerator and use as required, in any dish of your choice.