Cottage Cheese Crepes
|Cottage cheese/Overnight cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Instant)|
|Low sodium jack cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Crepes||6 , warmed|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, place cottage cheese.
3) To this, add all the remaining ingredients, except the crepes and cheese. Mix well
4) To the center of each warm crepe, evenly spoon the cheese mixture.
5) Fold the crepe to cover the filling.
6) In a glass baking dish, arrange the crepes, seam side down.
7) On top of the crepes, sprinkle the cheese evenly.
8) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese browns lightly.
9) Serve fresh with maple syrup.