Cream Cheese With Smoked Oysters
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh, 225 Gram)|
|Canned smoked oysters||7 Ounce (2 Cans, 3 1/2 Ounce / 90 Gram Each)|
1) In a mixing basin measure lemon juice, chopped onion and cream cheese.
2) With a wooden spoon beat the mixture until combined.
3) Drain oysters from tins.
4) With a fork mash the oysters.
5) Add oysters to the mixture and beat well.
6) Season with freshly milled pepper.
7) Serve as a spread on cocktail biscuits.