Cream Cheese with Smoked Oysters
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh, 225 Gram)|
|Canned smoked oysters||7 Ounce (2 Cans, 3 1/2 Ounce / 90 Gram Each)|
1) In a mixing basin measure lemon juice, chopped onion and cream cheese.
2) With a wooden spoon beat the mixture until combined.
3) Drain oysters from tins.
4) With a fork mash the oysters.
5) Add oysters to the mixture and beat well.
6) Season with freshly milled pepper.
7) Serve as a spread on cocktail biscuits.
Calories 593 Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.9%
Saturated Fat 26.6 g132.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 194.8 mg64.9%
Sodium 691.3 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.75%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 23 g46.4%
Vitamin A 28.7% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 11.4% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet