EASY CHEESY VEGETABLE PASTA
|Cooked pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs) (macaroni or fusilli)|
|Boiled vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced (carrots)|
|Capsicum||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Heat the butter in a pan and saute the capsicum in it for 2 minutes.
2. Add the milk and cheese slices and bring to a boil.
3. Add the vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and bring to a boil.
5. Serve hot with toast or garlic bread.
Approximately 1 1/4 cups of dried pasta will yield 2 cups of cooked pasta.