|Margarine||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (Use 1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Enriched all purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (Use 1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Prepared brown mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground red pepper||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Prepare four 6-ounce custard cups by spraying them with nonstick cooking spray
3. In a large one quart saucepan, tip in the margarine and heat gently
4. Add the flour to the margarine and cook gently on low heat. Stir this mixture constantly and do not allow it to brown.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and gently whisk in the milk into the pan.
6. Cook this mixture over low heat till the sauce thickens. This will take three minutes.
7. Once the mixture is thickened, remove from the heat and add the cheese, mustard, salt, white and red peppers. Mix well
8. Add the Worcestershire sauce and beat with whisk until smooth
9. Add the eggs to the sauce and whisk well again.
10. Add the chopped onions to the sauce and stir well again
11. Fill the cups with the sauce till they are one inch away from the margin
12. Bake until cooked in 25 to 30 minutes.
13. Serve hot immediately