Cottage Cheese Crescents
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cream||5 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Combine the butter and cottage cheese and add salt and flour to it
3) Beat this until it becomes smooth and let it chill overnight
4) Divide this dough into four equal parts and roll it into Â½ inch thick and 6-inch diameter rolls
5) Cut each circle into 8 wedges and roll up each wedge, starting at the larger rounded edge.
6) Now place these (with the pointed side down) on ungreased baking sheet, and curve slightly
7) Bake in the oven at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
8) Spread cooled crescents with icing.