Parmesan Rounds With Lox
|Parmesan cheese/Asiago cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, coarse ground|
|Lox||3 Ounce (Cold-Smoked Salmon)|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh dill sprigs||3|
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) To make each round, spoon 2 teaspoons cheese onto ungreased cookie sheet and pat into 2-inch round.
3) Arrange the rounds 2 inches apart.
4) Sprinkle pepper over each.
5) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not over bake.
6) Remove immediately from cookie sheet and put on cooling racks.
7) Keep for 5 minutes to cool completely.
8) Top each round with lox, about 1/4 teaspoon creme fraiche and dill sprig.
9) Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 166
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 9.7 g48.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 48.3 mg16.1%
Sodium 1243.9 mg51.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.91%
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 29 g57.3%
Vitamin A 9.9% Vitamin C 4.5%
Calcium 68.5% Iron 6.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet