Garlic Cheese Mostaccioli
|Mostaccioli||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Garlic||20 Clove (100 gm), minced|
|Yellow onion||1 Large, minced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated cheese||1 1⁄2 Pound (Colby Variety)|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Dry Variety)|
|Grated mozzarella||1⁄4 Pound|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Cook mostaccioli in water treated by with olive oil as per the directions on the package.
2. Drain the mostaccioli and place it on a shallow ovenproof baking dish. Keep the noodles warm.
3. Take a skillet; saute garlic and onion in 2-tablespoons butter, later on add pepper in it and after 1-2 minutes cooking, set it aside.
4. Take a double boiler, and add 2-tablesppon butter on the top container; add grated Colby cheese in it and a few minutes later add wine in the mix with gentle stirring method.
5. As cheese is being melted, add sauted onion-garlic mix with it and pour over mostaccioli.
6. Now sprinkle parsley and grated Mozzarella cheese on the mostaccioli
7. Place the baking dish on the middle shelf of the oven, and broil for one or two minutes.
8. Serve immediately while hot.