Blueberry Cream Cheese Parfaits
|Blueberries||1 Pound (500 Grams)|
|Maple syrup||125 Milliliter|
|Pure maple syrup||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (125 Grams, At Room Temperature)|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Heavy cream||250 Milliliter|
|Heavy cream||8 Fluid Ounce, well chilled (250 Milliliter)|
1) Remove the stems of fresh and bruise-free blueberries. Do not pick any overripe fruit.
2) Rinse them well and drain in a strainer.
3) Keep a medium-size empty bowl to chill.
4) In a medium-size bowl, transfer the rinsed blueberries and reserve few for garnish.
5) In bowl, add maple syrup and mix to combine with blueberries.
6) In a large mixing bowl, using hand mixer, blend cream cheese with vanilla and sugar.
7) In the chilled bowl, whip cream until the formation of soft peaks.
8) Fold the cream in sugar, vanilla and cream cheese mixture carefully.
9) Add syrup coated blueberries.
10) In four parfait glasses, divide the mixture and chill.
11) Serve the bluberry parfait as dessert with drizzle of little maple syrup and reserved blueberries as garnish.
Calories 800 Calories from Fat 485
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.9%
Saturated Fat 33.5 g167.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197.8 mg65.9%
Sodium 143.9 mg6%
Total Carbohydrates 76 g25.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 62.4 g
Protein 5 g10%
Vitamin A 44.2% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 15.5% Iron 6.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet