Easy Layered Cherry Cheese Mold
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Cherry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned cherry pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dessert topping mix||2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce, softened (2 Packages Of 3 Ounce Each)|
1) Add gelatin in 1 cup cold water to soften.
2) Put gelatin over hot water and stir to dissolve.
3) Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) Add cherry-flavored gelatin in boiling water.
6) Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice and pie filling.
7) Pour 1/4 of the cherry mixture into a 6 1/2-cup mold.
8) Chill until almost firm.
9) Keep remaining cherry mixture at room temperature.
10) Follow package directions to prepare dessert topping mix.
11) Add cream cheese and beat.
12) Gently fold in cooled unflavored gelatin.
13) Fill 1/3 of white mixture over almost firm cherry layer.
14) Chill until almost firm.
15) Keep remaining white mixture at room temperature.
16) Top firm white layer with another 1/4 of the cherry mixture.
17) Chill until almost firm.
18) Keep in freezer for about 10 minutes.
19) The gelatin should not become too firm.
20) Follow the same process with remaining white and cherry mixtures. Chill after each layer and ending with cherry layer.
21) Chill till firm.
22) Serve chilled.