Condensed Milk Chocolate Fondue
|Semi-sweet chocolate squares||8 Ounce (8 Squares Of 1 Ounce Each)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||15 Ounce (1 Can Or 1 1/3 Cups)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant coffee powder/Cream-filled mint patties - 4 ounces / brandy - 1/4 cup / orange-flavored liqueur 1/3 cup||2 Tablespoon|
|Cookies/Angel cake squares / banana / pineapple chunks||6 Ounce|
1. Take a saucepan and melt chocolate in it.
2. Add sweetened condensed milk and regular milk. Mix well. Heat properly.
3. Add coffee powder, mint patties, brandy, or liqueur.
4. Take a fondue pot, put the mixture in it.
5. Place the pot over the fondue burner.
6. Add extra milk in the fondue to make it loose.
7. Use this mixture as a dip sauce for cookies, angel cake, banana or pineapple chunks, or fruits.