Molded Cheese Ring
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cream-style cottage cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
|Finely chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Grapefruit And Orange Sections, Apricots, Or Plums)|
1) Add gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water to soften.
2) Put gelatin over hot water and stir to dissolve.
3) In a bowl add cottage cheese and cream cheese and beat until fluffy.
3) There might be a few small lumps remaining.
4) Mix celery, onion, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
5) Add gelatin and stir.
6) Pour milk and mix well.
7) Chill until almost firm.
8) Pour into a 3-cup ring mold.
9) Chill till firm.
10) Unmold on a lettuce and fill fruit in center.