Cottage Cheese And Melon Go
|Cantaloupe chunks||1 Cup (16 tbs), divided|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon (No Sugar Added)|
|1% low fat cottage cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (1% Milk Fat)|
|Nutmeg||1 Dash, ground|
1. In a blender, put together 1/3 cup cantaloupe chunks and lime juice; blend them on high speed until it is pureed.
2. Remove and transfer the pureed cantaloupe to a re-sealable plastic container.
3. Cover the container and refrigerate until ready to pack.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix remaining cantaloupe chunks and cottage cheese.
5. In another re-sealable plastic container, line bottom with lettuce, add the cantaloupe-cottage cheese mixture and sprinkle nutmeg.
6. Cover and refrigerate until ready to pack.
7. Top the cantaloupe-cheese mixture with pureed cantaloupe mixture.
8. Serve immediately.