Fluffy Cottage Cheese Blintzes
|Low fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a mixing bowl beat egg yolk until thick and lemon colored, add cottage cheese and beat until almost smooth.
2. Blend in skim milk, flour and salt and beat egg whites until peaks fold over.
3. Fold into batter and let the batter stand for 5 minutes.
4. Onto a preheated griddle lightly brushed with oil pour 1/4 cup of batter and bake until the top is bubbly and edges are baked.
5. Turn and bake the other side.
6. Serve hot with the desired garnish.