Cream Cheese Pastry
|Soft cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soft margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Place cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl cream cheese, margarine and salt and blend in flour.
3. Refrigerate for several hours before using.
4. Roll out on floured board and cut into small circles.
5. Fill as desired, fold dough over filling and seal edges.
6. Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Serve with beverage or as desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3270 Calories from Fat 2272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 254 g391.4%
Saturated Fat 69.4 g347.1%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 249.4 mg83.1%
Sodium 2766.8 mg115.3%
Total Carbohydrates 203 g67.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.8 g27%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 40 g80.3%
Vitamin A 57.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 26% Iron 69.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet