Cream Cheese Pastry
|Soft cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Soft margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Place cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl cream cheese, margarine and salt and blend in flour.
3. Refrigerate for several hours before using.
4. Roll out on floured board and cut into small circles.
5. Fill as desired, fold dough over filling and seal edges.
6. Bake on ungreased cookie sheets at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Serve with beverage or as desired.