1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Large Scoop, Preferably Vanilla / Coffee /Chocolate)
Espresso coffee/Strong coffee
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Mix cheese with yogurt and maple syrup (or any other sweetener of your choice). Use yogurt to thin the cheese. If your cheese is thin like cottage don’t use yogurt at all.
2. Add ½ of the berries to mixture and combine.
3. Give it a try and adjust the sweetness.
4. Scoop to one big or 3 personal dishes and add the rest of berries on top.
1 large Ice cream scoop of any kind, preferable vanilla, coffee or chocolate flavor
¼ cup espresso coffee or if you can’t get it, strong coffee will do
3 tablespoons Baileys liquor
1. Take small cup or even wine glass or any other small beautiful dish of your choice and start to assemble: first put large ice cream scoop, then pour coffee and at the end add Baileys liquor.
Guilt free dessert !! A spectacular video to prepare a quick and easy sweet dish with cream cheese and berries. A fluffy dessert like this one is a satisfying way to finish off a big meal. and this dessert also can be frozen too. It's hard to resist this elegant treat with its sweet berry flavor.