|Beef||1 Pound, ground|
|Onion||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), chopped|
|Pizza sauce with cheese||24 Ounce (Three 8 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Oregano leaf||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Sharp process cheese spread||10 Ounce, pasteurized (Two 5 Ounce Each Jars)|
|French bread/Chips||1 , cubed (Or As Required)|
1) In a 2-quart casserole, cook the onion and beef in the microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, breaking apart until the beef changes colour. Drain off the fat.
2) Blend the sauce, cornstarch, oregano and garlic powder together, then stir into the beef mixture.
3) Cook in the microwave for 10 to 13 minutes or until thick and bubbly.
4) Gradually stir in the cheeses and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
5) Serve immediately with French bread cubes or chips.