Lemon Cream Cheese Layer
|Lemon flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Packages)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Stir the gelatin in hot water to dissolve, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
2) Whip the mixture until it is fluffy and light.
3) Mix the mayonnaise and softened cream cheese together, mix well.
4) Fold the mixture into the whipped gelatin.
5) Pour the mixture over the prepared lime layer and refrigerate until set.
6) Unmold over the salad greens and serve immediately.