|Semisweet chocolate||8 Ounce|
|Semi sweet chocolate||8 Ounce (1 Package, 8 Squares)|
|Cooking chocolate||4 Ounce|
|Sweet cooking chocolate||4 Ounce (Package)|
|Sweetened condensed milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cherries||1 Tablespoon (With Stems)|
|Sponge cake square||1|
1) Break the chocolate into small pieces. Put the pieces in the cooker.
2) Put the cooker over high heat and stir the chocolate till it has completely melted.
3) Reduce the heat to low and add the milk and sugar. Stir well till the ingredients have blended thoroughly.
4) Add the kirsch and stir well. Cover the cooker and cook over low heat till the fondue reaches a very gently simmer.
5) Serve the fondue immediately, along with cherries and sponge cake squares to dip into the preparation.