Almond Praline Fondue
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Castor sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||To Taste|
|Almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), toasted|
|Cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fruit/Cake / biscuits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh fruit/Cake/biscuits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
1. Into a small saucepan add castor sugar and vanilla.
2. Leave over a low heat and such that sugar is liquid and golden brown.
3. Add almonds and onto a lightly greased cake tin pour and let it become cold.
4. Preferably with an electric blender grind the mixture very finely.
5. Into fondue pot, add cream, blend in cornflour, stir until thickened and stir in praline.
6. Serve with fresh fruit, cake and biscuits.