Chicken And Goat Cheese Salad
|Walnut oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Goat cheese||11 Ounce, cut into pieces|
|Arugula||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Watercress||3 Bunch (300 gm)|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), ground|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breasts||3 , skinned|
|Zucchini||1 Small, julienned|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the oil, parsley, thyme, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns together.
3) Add the goat cheese slices and allow to marinate for 1 hour.
4) Rinse and drain arugula, watercress and endives, discard large stems and tear into bite-size pieces.
5) In a large bowl, toss the greens together and then refrigerate until required.
6) Drain the cheese, strain and reserve the marinade.
7) In a small bowl, mix the walnuts and bread crumbs together, then coat the cheese slices with this mixture.
8) Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes or until warmed.
9) In a small bowl, mix the reserved marinade, pepper, green onion, lemon juice, mustards and salt together.
10) Pour the dressing over the chilled greens, toss well to coat.
11) Spread the greens on 6 serving plates, then place the chicken, zucchini, walnut halves, olives and cheese slices and serve immediately.