Three Cheese Fondue
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Grated gruyere cheese||5 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Gruyere cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated (1 Cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry white wine/Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toast/French bread||4 (For Serving)|
1. Using a fork beat the eggs well.
2. Into a fondue pot pour the beaten eggs and set over a very low heat.
3. As eggs begin to set, add the butter in small pieces and when melted, add the cheese and wine or cream.
4. Season as per taste and stir such that thickened and creamy.
5. Cut toast or French bread, into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3463 Calories from Fat 2390
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 270 g415.5%
Saturated Fat 155.9 g779.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1826.2 mg608.7%
Sodium 3465.6 mg144.4%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 8.5 g
Protein 175 g350.3%
Vitamin A 140% Vitamin C
Calcium 318.7% Iron 66%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet