Three Cheese Fondue
|Eggs||6 , beaten|
|Grated gruyere cheese||5 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Gruyere cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated (1 Cup)|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce, grated (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry white wine/Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Toast/French bread||4 (For Serving)|
1. Using a fork beat the eggs well.
2. Into a fondue pot pour the beaten eggs and set over a very low heat.
3. As eggs begin to set, add the butter in small pieces and when melted, add the cheese and wine or cream.
4. Season as per taste and stir such that thickened and creamy.
5. Cut toast or French bread, into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.