Cracked Corn And Cheese Squares
|Corn muffin mix||8 1⁄2 Ounce, mixed to package directions (1 Package)|
|Softened butter||1 Tablespoon (To Grease Baking Dish)|
|Monterey jack cheese/Pepper jack cheese||1⁄3 Pound, cut into 1/4-inch dices|
|Frozen corn kernels||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Scallion||1 , thinly sliced|
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Take an 8" square baking dish and grease with butter.
3) Take a mixing bowl, and add cheese, corn, and scallions. Mix well and stir into corn muffin batter.
4) Transfer the batter into baking dish.
5) Bake in oven until it is golden, for about 15 to 18 minutes.
6) When cool, cut into squares. Serve as needed.