|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Riesling||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1 Pound (3 Cups)|
|French bread||2 (For Serving)|
1. Along the inside of the fondue pot, rub and spoon with cut clove of garlic.
2. Carefully heat wine, not allowing it to boil.
3. To the wine stir in cheese such that melted and bubbly.
4. Add seasoning and stir in brandy.
5. Cut French bread into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2672 Calories from Fat 1127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 128 g197.2%
Saturated Fat 81.1 g405.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 417.3 mg139.1%
Sodium 2367.6 mg98.7%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.7%
Sugars 8.4 g
Protein 138 g276.9%
Vitamin A 75.3% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 364.2% Iron 37.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet