|Caramels||14 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Strong coffee||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Optional)|
|Assorted dippers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally often until smooth and bubbly.
4. Pour into a fondue pot or serving bowl.
5. Reheat for fondue about 2 minutes if it cools and thickens.
6. Serve the fondue with dippers like fruits, marshmallows, cake cubes, cookies etc.
7. Provide plenty of skewers and paper napkins
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2212 Calories from Fat 593
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.9%
Saturated Fat 32.1 g160.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 34.6 mg11.5%
Sodium 1012.3 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 400 g133.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.1%
Sugars 342.2 g
Protein 23 g45.1%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 61.5% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet