1. Ready a fondue pot or ceramic bowl to serve the fondue.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof casserole or dish, combine all the ingredients except the dippers.
3. Melt in the microwave and on HIGH power for about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally often until smooth and bubbly.
4. Pour into a fondue pot or serving bowl.
5. Reheat for fondue about 2 minutes if it cools and thickens.
6. Serve the fondue with dippers like fruits, marshmallows, cake cubes, cookies etc.
7. Provide plenty of skewers and paper napkins