Grilled Halibut With Cheese
|Halibut steaks||2 , cut about 1 inch thick|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Ounce|
|Salad oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Juice 1 Lemon)|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
1. Trim the fish steaks.
2. In a shallow dish, place the fish steaks.
3. Pre-heat the grill.
4. Mix all the ingredients to make the marinade and add over the fish. Let it stay for a minute and keep turning the fish at regular interval.
5. In a grill safe pan, place the fish and set under high heat in the grill.
6. After 2 to 3 minutes, reduce the heat slightly and turn the fish. Grill for 10 minutes.
7. Sprinkle grated cheese and place in the grill again. Keep on grilling until the fish is bubbling and brown.
8. Garnish with watercress.
9. Serve with sautéed potatoes and grilled tomatoes.