|Tomato puree||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Swiss cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), grated (1 Pound 4 Ounce)|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
|Cabanossi||1 (For Serving)|
1. In a fondue pot, heat tomato puree with garlic and stir in cheese such that melted.
2. In a cup or a bowl blend cream with cornflour and add to the tomato mixture.
3. Stir such that it thickens and season with pepper and oregano.
4. Cut cabonossi and French bread into 1-inch pieces
5. Serve the fondue with the cut bread pieces.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3070 Calories from Fat 1711
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 193 g297.5%
Saturated Fat 115.5 g577.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 487.8 mg162.6%
Sodium 3266.7 mg136.1%
Total Carbohydrates 154 g51.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.2 g44.7%
Sugars 41.7 g
Protein 184 g367.5%
Vitamin A 136% Vitamin C 83.2%
Calcium 438.2% Iron 69.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet