|Tomato puree||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Swiss cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs), grated (1 Pound 4 Ounce)|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
|Cabanossi||1 (For Serving)|
1. In a fondue pot, heat tomato puree with garlic and stir in cheese such that melted.
2. In a cup or a bowl blend cream with cornflour and add to the tomato mixture.
3. Stir such that it thickens and season with pepper and oregano.
4. Cut cabonossi and French bread into 1-inch pieces
5. Serve the fondue with the cut bread pieces.