Twin Cheese Molds
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Deviled ham||3 Ounce|
1) In a medium-size bowl add Cheddar cheese, butter or margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Beat the mixture until fluffy.
3) In a second bowl mix cream cheese and deviled ham until smooth.
4) Transfer mixture into 2-cup size paper cup, even out the top.
5) Chill both the cups for several hours or overnight.
6) Before serving, cut rim of each cup and lightly peel off paper.
7) Overturn cheese molds on a serving plate.
8) Pass with assorted crisp crackers.