Herb And Goat Cheese Toasts
|Baguette||1 , sliced|
|Fresh flat leaf parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (2 Handfuls Of Leaves)|
|Chives blade||12 (Fresh)|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||2 , leaves stripped from stem|
|Coarse ground black pepper||To Taste (Fresh)|
|Fresh goat cheese||8 Ounce|
1) On a cookie sheet or broiler pan, line the baguette slices.
2) Keep under broiler and toast until lightly golden on each side.
3) Take away from broiler and arrange on a serving plate.
4) Using a knife, chop and combine fresh chives, rosemary and parsley.
5) Sprinkle coarse black pepper to the herb mixture, then roll goat cheese in the herbs to coat evenly.
6) Keep the toasts alongside herbed cheese and serve warm.
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 111
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 8.5 g42.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.1 mg8.7%
Sodium 548.5 mg22.9%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.6 g2.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 15 g30.8%
Vitamin A 30.2% Vitamin C 22.9%
Calcium 10% Iron 9.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet