Herb And Goat Cheese Toasts
|Baguette||1 , sliced|
|Fresh flat leaf parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (2 Handfuls Of Leaves)|
|Chives blade||12 (Fresh)|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||2 , leaves stripped from stem|
|Coarse ground black pepper||To Taste (Fresh)|
|Fresh goat cheese||8 Ounce|
1) On a cookie sheet or broiler pan, line the baguette slices.
2) Keep under broiler and toast until lightly golden on each side.
3) Take away from broiler and arrange on a serving plate.
4) Using a knife, chop and combine fresh chives, rosemary and parsley.
5) Sprinkle coarse black pepper to the herb mixture, then roll goat cheese in the herbs to coat evenly.
6) Keep the toasts alongside herbed cheese and serve warm.