|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firm silken tofu||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stilton cheese||2 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|1% low fat cottage cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients except the cottage cheese, lettuce and walnuts.
2. Blend the ingredients on a medium speed, until blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Turn the mixture into a small bowl
4. Fold in cottage cheese.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or preferable overnight before serving.
6. Dress romaine lettuce and toasted walnuts with the cheese dressing and serve chilled
7. You may also use this as a dip if you like.