|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firm silken tofu||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stilton cheese||2 Ounce|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|1% low fat cottage cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine all the ingredients except the cottage cheese, lettuce and walnuts.
2. Blend the ingredients on a medium speed, until blended to a smooth consistency.
3. Turn the mixture into a small bowl
4. Fold in cottage cheese.
5. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or preferable overnight before serving.
6. Dress romaine lettuce and toasted walnuts with the cheese dressing and serve chilled
7. You may also use this as a dip if you like.
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.1%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 6.3 mg2.1%
Sodium 304.1 mg12.7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.17 g0.69%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 8 g15.4%
Vitamin A 1.2% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 3% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet