|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Plain flour||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pureed chicken livers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Cognac||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
1. In a pan melt butter and saute onion gently such that soft.
2. Stir in flour, cook for 2-3 minutes and add milk, pureed chicken livers, cream, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt.
3. Cook gently with cover stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, add cheese, stir until melted and blend in cognac.
5. Cut French bread into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.