Baked Corn Fondue
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cream style corn||17 Ounce|
|Cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a bowl and combine crumbs, milk, cheese, seasonings and corn in it.
3) Beat the egg yolks and stir into the corn mixture.
4) Take another bowl and beat egg whites in it until stiff peaks begin to form.
5) Fold in the egg whites and pour mixture into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
6) Bake for about 1 hour or until golden brown in color.
7) Serve Baked Corn Fondue hot in the same dish.