1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced (Pitted Dates, About 4 Dates)
2 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon, finely grated
Whole wheat thin bread slices
16 (Best Quality)
3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest of bread slices with buttered side down and trim off the crusts from each sandwich.
5) Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.