Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced (Pitted Dates, About 4 Dates)|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Carrot||1 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Whole wheat thin bread slices||16 (Best Quality)|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest of bread slices with buttered side down and trim off the crusts from each sandwich.
5) Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.