Date And Nut Cream Cheese Tea Sandwiches
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely diced (Pitted Dates, About 4 Dates)|
|Walnuts||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Carrot||1 Tablespoon, finely grated|
|Whole wheat thin bread slices||16 (Best Quality)|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon (At Room Temperature)|
1) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, dates, walnuts and carrot together.
2) Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter on one side of each bread slice.
3) Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture over the buttered side of 8 bread slices.
4) Cover with rest of bread slices with buttered side down and trim off the crusts from each sandwich.
5) Halve the sandwiches diagonally and serve immediately.
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 7.7 g38.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.5 mg11.8%
Sodium 372.5 mg15.5%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.3%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 8 g16.7%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 0.5%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 12.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet