|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated emmenthal cheese||10 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||10 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
1. Along the inside of fondue pot, rub with a clove of garlic.
2. In the pot heat the wine with the lemon juice carefully.
3. Add the cheese gradually stirring continuously in a figure-of-eight motion.
4. Let the mixture bubble and then add the kirsch and corn-flour blended together.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes and season to taste.
6. Serve with French bread cut into 1 -inch cubes.