|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Dry white wine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated emmenthal cheese||10 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||10 Ounce (2 Cups)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Grated nutmeg||To Taste|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
1. Along the inside of fondue pot, rub with a clove of garlic.
2. In the pot heat the wine with the lemon juice carefully.
3. Add the cheese gradually stirring continuously in a figure-of-eight motion.
4. Let the mixture bubble and then add the kirsch and corn-flour blended together.
5. Cook for 2-3 minutes and season to taste.
6. Serve with French bread cut into 1 -inch cubes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2700 Calories from Fat 1553
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 175 g269%
Saturated Fat 107.2 g536%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250 mg83.3%
Sodium 632.5 mg26.4%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g19.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 5.2 g
Protein 157 g313%
Vitamin A 90.6% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 306.6% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet