Cottage Cheese And Chive Omelette
|Curd creamed cottage cheese||8 Ounce|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Dry mustard||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, chives, and parsley and mix till combined.
2. In medium bowl, combine eggs, 1 tablespoon water, the salt, and mrstard; beat with wire whisk until mixed but not foamy.
3. Slowly heat a 10-inch heavy skillet. Add butter; heat until it sizzles- do not brown.
4. Quickly turn egg mixture, all at once, into skillet; cook over medium heat. As mixture sets, run spatula around edge, to loosen; tilt pan, to let un- cooked portion run underneath. Continue loosening and tilting until omelet is almost dry on top and golden-brown underneath. Spoon cottage-cheese mixture over half of omelet; fold over other half.
5. Turn out onto serving plate and serve hot