Prawn And Cottage Cheese Cocottes
|Hot milk||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||1 Tablespoon (Rounded)|
|Prawns||4 Ounce (Prepared)|
|Cottage cheese||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Made mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. - Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, add the eggs and milk to combine lightly.
3) In a small basin, place the breadcrumbs. Pour in the egg mixture.
4) Add remaining ingredients and combine all together.
5) Season properly and add lemon juice to taste.
6) Use 1 greased 1-pint baking dish, to spoon the mixture.
7) Place the baking dish on a shallow baking or roasting tin with water 1 inch up the sides.
8) Place inside oven to bake for about 45 minutes or until set.
9) Before serving sprinkle with chopped parsley and add tossed salad on side.