Simple Beef Fondue
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Trimmed beef tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 3/4 inch cubes|
|Beef tenderloin||1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed, cut in 3/4 inch cubes|
|Wine sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Mushroom sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
1. Get beef down to room temperature.
2. In the fondue cooker, pour salad oil till it fills 2 inches from the bottom, or ½ the capacity of the cooker.
3. Heat the cooker over a cooking range till it’s temperature is 425° F.
4. Add salt to the oil.
5. Place the fondue cooker over the fondue burner.
6. With a fondue fork, pick up a cube of the beef.
7. Dip it in the hot oil and fry till it is done.
8. From the fondue fork, transfer the meat cube to a dinner fork.
9. Dip the cube in Wine Sauce or Mushroom Sauce if desired.