|Cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) In a bowl cream together cheese and butter.
2) Blend in dry ingredients and mix smoothly.
4) Take out and roll the pastry thinly.
5) Using a pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut dough into twenty-four 1 x 6 pieces.
6) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
7) Fold the strips half lengthwise.
8) Twist and put on buttered cookie sheet.
9) Bake in oven at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes.
10) Store for several days.
11) Reheat before serving.
12) Serve hot.