Beef And Cheese Bake
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Canned tomato sauce||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Each Cans)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Noodles romanoff mix||5 1⁄2 Ounce, prepared according to package directions (1 Package)|
1. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, green pepper, sour cream and cheeses.
2. In a 2-quart casserole, cook beef on High for 4 minutes; stir once to break up chunks of beef.
3. Drain excess fat after cooking beef.
4. Add in the tomato sauce, salt and pepper.
5. Cook on High for 5 minutes.
6. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, layer half of the noodles, all the cheese mixture and the remaining noodles.
7. Pour the meat-sauce mixture.
8. Cover dish with wax paper.
9. Cook on High for 10 minutes.
10. Serve hot.