|Flour||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||7 Ounce, grated (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Blue cheese||2 Ounce, finely grated (1/2 Cup)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
|French bread||1 (For Serving)|
1. In a fondue pot, melt butter, stir in flour and cook, stirring for 1 -2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add milk gradually, with constant stirring.
3. Let it boil and cook such that very thick.
4. Add salt as per taste stir in gruyere cheese such that melted and add blue cheese.
5. Gradually stir in wine, let it boil and season with pepper.
6. Cut French bread into 1-inch cubes and serve with fondue.