Tivoli Cheese Mould
|Gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream/Table cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Blue cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a small saucepan soften gelatin in water.
2) Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until gelatin dissolves.
3) Take off from heat. Add cream and mix.
4) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese with blue cheese.
5) Add parsley, salt, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce.
6) Gently fold in gelatin-cream mixture and mix.
7) Transfer into a 2-cup deep mold.
8) Chill for several hours until set.
9) Before serving, run a sharp thin-blade knife just on top to loosen mold.
10) Dip mold very quickly in and out of a pan of hot water.
11) Overturn on a serving tray.
12) Garnish with a whole strawberry..